Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Author whose article published should agree the following statement:
- Copyright of publication for all the published articles in RBAET journal belongs to Editorial Board based on author's permission.
- The formal legal provisions for access to digital articles of this journal are subject to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA) license, ywhich means that RBAET Journal has the right to store, transfer media/format, manage in the form of a database, maintain , and publish articles without asking permission from the author as long as the author's name is still listed as the copyright owner.
- Manuscripts published in print and electronically are open access for educational, research, and library purposes. Other than these purposes, the editorial board is not responsible for violations of copyright laws.
Jurnal Rekayasa Bahan Alam dan Energi Berkelanjutan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.